How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast and Naturally?
Most of us are frustrated with the problem of stretch marks which is usually a result of weight loss or simple weight gain. These are typical lines and crack like marks on the skin which are of a much fainter colour and can at times also be very protruding. Stretch marks are caused when the dermis tears. Rapid growth or rapid weight changes will lead to quicker stretch marks. They may also be influenced by hormonal changes that are associated with puberty, pregnancy, body building, or hormone replacement therapy. These are very stubborn and biological symptoms which take a lot of time to get removed. These narrow lines that occur on the surface of the skin, will take a while to go away permanently. They are usually red when they appear and then fade to a silvery white colour. These are common among women, and sometimes even among men.
When the body grows, the connecting fibres in the dermis slowly start stretching out to make pace with slow growth. However, rapid growth leads to sudden stretching. This causes the dermis to tear, making way for the deeper layers of skin to appear.
What Causes Stretch Marks For Men And Women?
Stretch marks are a common phenomenon among the women. The skin has three layers. Stretch marks form on your dermis, or middle layer when the connective tissue is stretched beyond the limits of its elasticity. This is normally due to rapid expansion or contraction of the skin, like weight gain.
Take a list of the causes of stretch marks.
- Rapid weight gain will also the next reason why you may spot a stretch mark on your body. When you gain weight quickly, the skin stretches thereby giving rise to marks that you see.
- Puberty is another reason for the mark. The rapid growth is typical in young people going through puberty. This can lead to stretch marks.
- Certain medical conditions can cause stretch marks, like Marfan syndrome and Cushing’s syndrome. Marfan syndrome leads to decreased elasticity in the skin tissue, and Cushing’s syndrome can lead the body to produce too much of a hormone that leads to rapid weight gain and skin fragility.
- Pregnancy: The prime reason for the occurrence of stretch marks is pregnancy. Post pregnancy, the stretch marks will seem prominent. This occurs because of the sudden loss of weight and contraction of the stomach after birth.
What Are The Usual Places Of Stretch Marks?
On Thighs: Thighs are the main body parts that will have stretch marks. You will be able to see the thin white line across your thighs. This is a clear sign that you have stretch marks.
On Hips and Breasts: Hips and breasts will also have marks. When the body quickly puts on weight, these marks appear clear on the body parts like hips and breasts, that is an indication that your skin is stretching.
On Under Arms: sometimes your underarms are also prone top stretch marks. Rubbing vitamin E cream in the initial days of appearance will help cure it. However, the prime reason is weight gain. Weight gain causes stretch marks pretty much everywhere on your body.
Honey & Yoghurt:
First of all, it is important to know the reason for which you should choose this. This is because honey is a natural moisturizer and yoghurt contains lactic acid which is again natural bleach. To know how to treat stretch marks with these two, you need do is,
- Take yoghurt in a bowl and will be even better with Greek yoghurt.
- Now mix to this some honey and nicely apply the paste on the stretch marks to let it rest for about 20- 25 minutes and then wash off.
Grapefruit & Coconut:
This is the same case once again with the combination massage of these two juices. Grapefruit is again natural bleach and is known to fade away blemishes and coconut oil adds moisture to your skin.
- Simply mix portions of coconut water to grapefruit juice and then massage the stretch mark areas with this twice a day.
- Make sure the ratio of coconut oil to the juice should be 3:1.
Remember that the liquid as of potatoes is packed with mineral plus vitamins which support to re-establish skin cells. Potato juice is your best answer to get rid of stretch marks naturally. 1
- Begin with slicing a potato then scrub it on the affected area.
The eminence of the stretch marks will diminish. It is one of the best natural solution for stretch marks..
As you know that Aloe Vera is operative to treat various skin difficulties because it contains several vital nutrients as well as energetic compounds which are used in the cure of slight injuries. Aloe Vera also possesses calming and healing properties and therefore plays an important role to remove stretch marks.
- You can apply this directly on your face otherwise smear a paste prepared by mixing vitamin E capsules aloe Vera gel and oil from 5 vitamins A capsules.
- After a while, wash with lukewarm water.
Shea & Cocoa Butter:
Butters such as these two are very popular when it comes to body lotions and other face packs. It is because these are natural and home remedies to remove blemishes as well as wrinkles on your skin. These kinds of butter are also well known to reduce stretch marks. Make a paste of this easily.
- Mix one spoon full of each butter and then blend these together with Vitamin E oil
- Apply the mixture on your stretch mark areas they are sure to go away.
This is like magical oil because it has certain properties which not only to reduce stretch marks but also know the cure of a number of hair and skin problems. Also, castor oil is very useful to get rid of unwanted pimples, blackheads, spots and moles.
- Apply castor oil on the specific areas and then cover it with a cotton cloth on which you will have to apply water heat.
This is another effective method to get rid of stretch marks naturally at home.
Use natural white sugar because it is single of the greatest natural medicines to dispose of stretch marks. The application of sugar use exfoliates your skin. Make this simple easy to do remedy at home.
- Take 1 tablespoon of raw sugar and mix into a few drops of lemon juice and certain almond oil.
- Smear this on the affected area and mildly rub for 10 minutes each day before taking bath.
It contains vitamins E, amino acids, vitamin K and is widely used to remove the marks away. It also works as a toner. This remedy can be made at home as a stretch mark treatment.
- Take 1 teaspoon alfalfa powder and blend with chamomile oil.
- Put on this paste on stretch marks and allow it to dry around 15 minutes.
- Lastly wash with water.
Do this 3 times a day to see best results.
Egg white covers 40 diverse proteins and therefore, it plays a vital role in skin fitness. It is also a ironic in collagen as well as vitamin A and as a result, can cure scars otherwise blisters too efficiently. Start by making it on your own to prevent stretch marks.
- Take out the egg white by sorting out the yolk from the egg.
- Then, beat the egg white a slight by a fork.
- Put this mixture on your stretch marks for near about 15 minutes. Then, rinse with water and smear some oil or moisturizer.
The lemon juice is certainly acidic that benefits to settle plus decrease stretch marks, acne, skin injuries besides other blemishes. Try this quick remedy at home.
- Scrub fresh lemon liquid lightly on the stretch marks by circular motions.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- You can also mix cucumber juice into the lemon juice and smear this on the stretch marks.
Do this every day for over a month and continue until you see results.
The fruit of cucumber has a lot of skin lightening properties and also scar removal properties. This is also the reason for which it is extensively used in the treatment of tan and darkness as well. The quick way to use cucumber to prevent stretch marks do as the follow.
- For the treatment of stretch marks, using cucumber is very easy because you just have to get slices of it.
- Rub one at a time on the stretch mark area.
- After you are done you can rinse the areas with warm water.